Traditional Chinese martial arts, practiced under the guidance of a teacher, can have significant and lasting benefits to your health. Here are some references:
- Study: Tai Chi may enhance quality of life, exercise capacity, and sleep stability in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Harvard Medical School: Tai Chi useful for treatment and prevention of conditions associated with aging
- AZCentral: Kung Fu builds strength, stamina, relieves stress
- HFR: Top 10 benefits of training martial arts
- New England Journal of Medicine: Yang Tai Chi provides substantial benefits for fibromyalgia patients
Learn With Us.
Contact us now to set up your free introductory class!